Thursday, October 28, 2010

new !!!

Phew!! d word BLOGGING>>>> SEEMS TO be same 4 me as D MORD CHEMISTRY....my GOSH... actly i m nt so good at writing bt ya i m very good at """BHASAN"" STuffs.. afterall future lawyer ka kuch to kam karna chahie...

I nevr knw anythng aBout d  word BLOGGING so today i thot of google it n i did...n thot of trying my luck...

today i dnt hav any follower bt,,,i hope dat after few yeARs i will also have a good num of ppl who will suggest me hw 2 improve n wil also appreciate..

ANYWAYS

JAI SIA RAM...


P.S-I ALWAYS LUV U

2 comments:

  1. well lawguru,nice start,,now u cn pick a subject on wch u want to write upon and share ur word..nd thn continue in tat line,,u cn evn do picture blogs if u want to..
    hope u hav loads of followers soon..take care
    peace out..\m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so so much buddy 4 ur appreciations n also also 4 dencouragement!!

    ReplyDelete