Saturday, December 11, 2010

lost in ur LIES!!

YUP!! AFTER A LONG SPAN OF TYM I M BACK wit my blogs!!    really happy 2c dat nw i hv 2 followers,,
 
all dis while i was taking  a rest n was thinking about wat should i do in order forget d lies of sum1....

we all meet sum1 right sumday...bt suddnly "THAT" sum1 ( changes in2  NT PERFECT)  FOR US!! ITS NUTHING BT HUMAN NATURE WHERE ppl get 2 know about  aperson wen he spends more n more tym wit him ,,n sumday he feels  wat he actually needs n wat he actually "GOT"....bt during dis tym span we hear lots of things about our "SOMEONE SPCL" Either from him or from others...n we sumtyms cum 2 phase where we dnt realize WHO IS ACTUALLY HONEST!!

 Even icame through a point...yes i mean a "POINT" where i was confused whom 2 choose btwn my ""HEART""N (MY SO CALLED) ""BRAIN"".....N as usual ***PYARR ANDHA HOTA HAI** i choosed my heart...whch made me 2 stay here where i m today...

Forget,,dis r all par n parcel of lyf...agar yeh sab nehi hota syad lyf ko maza nehi ata jo aaj aa raha hai,,

Each day i c my *EX* with sum1 new...i dnt find a reason bt always ask my heart about one thing dat is ***I M STILL LOST IN LIES!!**

why we ppl make self created dreams n include others lyf wit them n thn suddnly we brng sum MONSTERS n as usual  we scream,we shout  n atlast ""we lose""..i dnt find a reason n i dnt want 2 find a reason 2 make sum1s lyf a hell or may b more than dat...

if we cnt make sum1 lyf  bful we dnt have d right to SPOIL IT"", THRASH IT""....

dis blog has a piece of my mind n i m really proud 2 share it wit u guys ...hope u will enjoy n do provide me sum suggestions!!

tkcr...

P.S.I LUV U ALLLLL!!!!!!!!1

1 comment:

  1. hmm,i guess,i know who tat 'SOMEONE' is..But the point is there is absolutely 'NO POINT' in getting stuck up in those lies..May be he was like this the whole time,and the total thing was just a pretense altogether..
    Enough said,the bottom line is 'DON'T FEEL BAD OR SHED TEARS FOR A PERSON WHO IS NOT WORTH IT'..

    HAPPY LIVING

    ReplyDelete